Sunday, December 2, 2012

Cars, Cars, Cars!

There are so many cars over here with unusual names! I started snapping pictures whenever I saw some interesting ones. I am sure over time, I will have enough to make another blog post, so this is just part 1!

Probox

Space Gear

Moco

Life

Terios Kid

Leaf

FunCargo

Cube to the third?

Swift
Fun fact: That symbol on the left hand side of this Swift means that it is a new driver. You must have this symbol on your car if you've had your license for a year or less. It's to warn other drivers that you are a new driver, so you might do stupid things lol.

Tanto
Cefiro
Dingo
Fun fact: Almost all American owned vehicles have a Y on their license plate, like shown above. That is how you can tell if it's an American driver or not.

Note
Latte
Spacio
MarkII
Familia
Stingray
That's
Naked

 

While we're on the subject of cars, the Japanese aren't required to have their kids in car seats. We will often see kids climbing all over the car, in the front seat, infants being held. It's crazy!

Well that's it for now! I've seen lots of other car names that are unusual and funny, so I'll have to do a part 2 when I get pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment