Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Passport

On Monday I recieved the paperwork in the mail to apply for my no-fee passport! So on Tuesday, after work I went to the post office to apply. The post office was crazy busy and their passport hours only went to 4:00 and I got there at 3:45. I was standing in this crazy long long and I was nervous that by the time I got up to the desk that they would turn me away because of the time. After waiting for about 5 minutes, they did a last call for passports! So I was able to apply and everything went smoothly! They said I should get it withn 4-6 weeks, which 6 weeks would be when Chad graduates so everything should work out perfectly!

I am so excited! In 9 days, I get to spend a whole week with my husband! It's going to be amazing and I can't wait! I leave Friday May 18th after work! Time needs to move a little bit faster but then slow down :) It will be my first time flying on an airplane by myself! I'm kind of nervous for that, but I know I'll be ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment