Thursday, May 17, 2012

Medically Cleared

Good News! Yesterday I had my medical clearance phone interview. It was pretty awkward. There wre like 5 people in the room, including my husband, who were all listening to me on speaker phone. This guy just listed off all these medical questions which I had to answer. Chad said it was kind of awkward for him too because 2 of the people were high ranking officers. But apparently I passed the interview (no doubt in my mind that I wouldn't) because Chad called later and told me I was medically cleared to go to Japan! YAY! So, we were told that Chad couldn't get his orders until I was medically cleared and well now I am so we get to wait for those now. Chad still has to get cleared though, which is pretty funny that I could do mine before he was even cleared!

I'm still waiting on my passport. No surprise there, I don't expect it for about another month! I have 2.5 work days to get through until I get to fly to see my hunny! I am so excited. It's going to be an amazing week!


No comments:

Post a Comment