Sunday, April 29, 2012

Care Packages

Currently my husband is in tech school studying Munitions Systems aka AMMO! The first week he was there, he just had to attend a whole bunch of briefings. This past week was his first week of classes. So now instead of sending him letters, I get to send him care packages! I've already sent him 2 so far. The first one I sent him had one of his favorite movies in it, popcorn, and candy - so it was "movie night" themed. That one was kind of boring, but I was too excited to send out his first care package to even care. The second one, I went all out. I decorated the inside of the box, got creative with the contents and everything! He received that one today and he loves it! I'm already working on his next one. I think the care packages are more for my entertainment than they are for him, lol. They keep me busy and allow me to get creative. I'm sure he could care less if they are all decorated, as long as they contain FOOD! lol


The cutesy food labels I got from The Dating Divas - I found a lot of cute ideas on there! I also put magazines in the box and throughout the pages in the magazines I had put sticky notes with cute little sayings on them. Let me know if you have any awesome ideas for care packages!

No comments:

Post a Comment